Pay-Per-Click Advertising You Can Trust
When it comes to affordable solutions, PPC is a fantastic solution, since it is highly scalable and suits all budget types. Done right, PPC can directly send highly targetted traffic directly to your website, giving your dental business the fresh customers it needs to thrive.
What Is PPC?
PPC stands for Pay-Per-Click and refers to paid promotions that charge per click. In other words, displaying these advertisements costs nothing until users click on them, at which point they are sent directly to your website.
PPC comes in many forms and exists across many services. Adverts can be displayed on third party websites, directly on search engines or even within social media platforms.
Why Is PPC Important?
In marketing, PPC is important for bottom funnel services. When people know what they want, such as specific dental services, paid promotions can ensure your services are clearly displayed in front of them.
Done right, PPC can direct users to specific landing pages. Paid adverts are often given the best position on screens and use various additional features, such as snippet texts and headers, to improve their visibility.
Furthermore, campaigns can be adjusted in real-time, with your budget shifting to focus on the priorities of your business. This is great for seasonal promotions, improving local search results for people looking for a new dental practice or just highlighting services that need more attention.
Perhaps one of the best benefits for PPC is that it can be used to target new users. For dental businesses, which often rely on long term customers, failure to attract new audiences can cause big problems.
PPC can be used to target many different users, such as:
Age and gender. Do you offer children’s dental services? You can set PPC up that targets and prioritises mothers, for example.
Location. Want to ensure you only come up when local people are searching? This can also be achieved with PPC.
Furthermore, remarketing also exists to specifically target previous users. This can be set-up in numerous ways, including:
People who previously found your website, but didn’t convert into paying customers
Previous customers who haven’t used your services in some time.
People who subscribe or otherwise share contact details with you
What About PPC & SEO?
When it comes to PPC & SEO, many people assume that investing in one makes the other redundant. This, however, is a common falsehood.
In fact, combining the two can create even better results. This is through a simple exposure effect, as various studies show that having your URL and brand appear twice (once in organic results and once as a PPC advert) on the same search results greatly increases the chances of users clicking through to your website – especially when compared to just PPC or SEO on its own.
Pay-Per-Click Advertising You Can Trust
If you are looking for targeted traffic to your site or blog, Pay Per Click advertising is what you need. For now, no other method of advertising is as reliable, effective, and quick as PPC advertising. Lots of successful website owners or online business owners owe their achievements to this unique form of advertising. Why is PPC so relevant today?
For one thing, web search traffic volume continues to increase every day. More people and businesses are coming online to conduct their business transactions. With this development, PPC advertising is helping online business owners to bring their business right to the front of people who daily come online. With PPC, it’s easy and quick to blast your website to the top of search results whenever people look for service you’re rendering.
The unique advantage of PPC advertising is the ability to control your spending and increase your ROI (return on investment). You don’t pay until someone clicks on your ads. Of course, this is the best part of PPC advertising.
We have a dedicated PPC team who has long experience in PPC management. As technology continue to evolve and people get more sophisticated in the way they conduct their searches, we have responded by developing effective strategy for managing campaigns from various clients who include small business owners and large corporations. Our goal is to help you manage your campaign in most effective manner and bring desired results to your business.
What You Will Gain From Our PPC Management?
· Effective Strategy: We will conduct a study on your industry sector, your business, and competitors to come up with a PPC campaign for your business. With this, your business will experience positive development and increase in income.
· Keywords Research: In order to achieve maximum success with PPC advertising, it important to do effective keyword research. Therefore, we will not leave you groping for which keyword to use as will help you target appropriate keywords that will increase your website traffic. Our technique is sophisticated and it will ensure that you cover the full search landscape while avoiding the areas that aren’t related to your business.
· Ads Extensions: Our PPC management also includes Ad extensions. They are important part of PPC advertising. The benefit of Ad extensions is that your adtext will stand out among your competitors.
· PPC Optimization: We will always ensure we optimize your campaign in order for your ad performance to increase. To do this, we refine and focus the campaign for better performance. What you’ll notice is higher click through rate on your campaign.
· Ads Implementation: If you have got some existing campaigns, we will develop strategy to build up the campaigns. We may also set up new accounts at different networks. To make this possible. It’s imperative that you own the accounts and have an established relationship with the network owners.
· Ad Copy Writing: Our PPC management also includes monitoring your adverts to ensure that they are compactly focused to the ad group’s keywords. We also ensure that they focus on your website landing pages. We will restructure your ads copy so that they are persuasive and our continuous testing will ensure that the right traffics are being targeted at the lowest cost to you.
· Campaign Tracking: We will also set up tracking for your campaign. We do this by making use of appropriate data to track every campaign. As we optimize the account, we will know how best to achieve better results.
· Campaign Reporting: Once everything is set up and running, we will give you reports that show important information about your PPC campaign. The report will reveal steps that have been taken since last report, what we’ve seen your competitors are doing differently to get results, and how your PPC campaign is performing against the key metrics in your line of business.
We Are Here to Help You
As a PPC management company, our main goal is to help you achieve maximum success in your search campaign. Therefore, if you’re not already making the most of PPC advertising or you have some campaigns up there that aren’t performing as they should, then let us help you to turn things around for good. We may have to conduct a PPC audit so that we may be able to know what priorities we will set for your campaign and we will let know these priorities.
In case you’ve doubt about PPC advertising and wondering if it could be of any help to your business success, don’t hesitate to contact us today to find out how our pay-per-click (PPC) management services can help your business grow exponentially and catapult it to the top of the search results. Dominating all the search engines with our PPC management service will really help in term of sales and profits.
No doubt, we are good at what we do and we’ve been able to help many poorly performing ads to achieve desired result. We deploy our technology and expertise to bringing out the best in your ads campaign and delivering an outstanding high ROI. Dominating various search engines like Google, Yahoo, Bing, and others is not a child play. Therefore, if you trust us with your PPC campaign management, you can only expect exceedingly great results.